Eligibility: Eligibility: Graduate of any faculty from any Recognized University with minimum 55% marks at Graduation for General Category and 50% marks for Reserve Category.
Entrance Test:- A written test consisting of one paper of General Studies of 100 marks (multiple choice questions with negative marking. 0.33 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer) on Sunday, 30 June, 2019. Names of candidates short listed on the basis of their score in the written test will be declared on Chintamanrao Deshmukh Institute's notice board on Tuesday, 5 July 2019 at 5 pm. Short listed candidates will be called for interview on 9 th , 10th, 11th and 12th July 2019. The final list of successful candidates would be displayed on notice board on 18 July 2019 at 5pm.The syllabus for this test is the same as that for UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam. The question paper will be in English only.
Available Seats:- 70
Submission of Forms: 1st JUNE 2019 to 15 JUNE 2019.
Last date for submission of form : 15 JUNE 2019 till 5.00 pm.
Accommodation:- No hostel facility is provided.
1. Candidates must note that no admissions will be granted after the entrance examination is held.
2. Candidates can download and print the entrance exam form from the website. The form can also be collected from the Institute's office on working day between 11 am to 5 pm. There is no fee for the entrance test.
3. However, candidates must submit the form, duly filled with all required certificates (graduation mark sheet, school leaving certificate, domicile certificate and caste certificate if applicable) attached in the Institute's office personally and collect the Acknowledgement- cum- Hall Ticket at the same time.
4. If a candidate does not have the domicile certificate, he/she may apply for it and submit a copy of the acknowledgement slip along with the entrance form. He/she may submit a copy of the domicile certificate as soon as it is issued from the government office.
5. Candidates must follow the instructions on the Hall Ticket.
6. All the facilities provided by the Institute are absolutely free and are only for the students selected from the entrance test.
7. The admission would be valid only for attempting consecutively TWICE UPSC Prelims. If the student does not clear the Prelims at second attempt his name would be struck of the rolls of the Institute